Science of Deliberate Creation
“The only reason that something that you want is not coming to you is that you are holding yourself in vibrational harmony with something other than what you want.”
The Science of Deliberate Creation teaches us to focus on the power of our thoughts to create our realities.
“Abraham, a group of obviously evolved teachers, speaks their broader non-physical perspective through the physical apparatus of Esther Hicks. Speaking to our level of comprehension, from their present moment to our now, through a series of loving, allowing, brilliant yet comprehensively simple recordings, in print and sound—they guide us to a clear connection with our Inner Being—they guide us to self-upliftment from our total self.”
—The Science of Deliberate Creation Quarterly Journal
Esther Hicks started channeling Abraham in the 1980s and many new age writers have drawn from the material over the years. These concepts have been expanded on by Louise Hay, and by the creators of The Secret. Christine Northrup, M.D., recommends the Abraham-Hicks material to her patients, and says on her website that it has helped her. “I love the monthly audio tape program and have subscribed to it for years,” she says.
I used to lead a discussion group where we would listen to tapes and then discuss the material, focusing on ways we can use it in our daily leaves.
I don’t lead this group any more, but you can click here to see notes of our previous meetings and get affirmations and exercises you can try on your own.
“You are extensions of Source Energy. And the more you are allowing the fullness of your Source Energy to flow through you—the more you thrive.”
12-Point Synopsis of the Abraham-Hicks Material
- You are a physical extension of that which is non-physical.
- You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
- The basis of your life is freedom; the purpose of your life is joy.
- You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
- Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
- As you are choosing your thoughts, your emotions (guidance from your loving Inner Being) are guiding you.
- The Universe adores you for it knows your broadest intentions.
- Relax into your natural well-being. All is well. (Really it is.)
- You are a Creator of Thoughtways on your unique path of joy.
- Actions to be taken and possessions to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
- You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
- You can not die. You are everlasting life.
—Jerry and Esther Hicks 11/95
“You must be in the mode of joy, or of feeling good, in order to let in the things you’ve been asking for. You must first get happy. You cannot work hard enough to make the things that you want happen – it is only in your attitude of joy that they do.”
For more information on the Abraham-Hicks material, visit the Abraham-Hicks website.